[Live-devel] RTSP Client ( RTPSource )

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago at remotevideo.com.br
Fri Aug 27 16:46:24 PDT 2004

I'm calling that one already, I also have it set the same value as VLC (
2000000 ), but still the image quality on VLC is a lot better. I thought it
would be packets comming late ( after I've issued the getNextFrame(
d->buffer, 65536, streamRead, d, streamClose, d ) call ) being discarded.

if the setPacketReorderingThresholdTime call I'm making will make it wait up
to 4 seconds if a part of the packet gets late, then I have no idea what
else it could be :(