[Live-devel] Re: [vlc-devel] RTSP trickplay support

Matthew Romaine Matthew.Romaine at jp.sony.com
Wed Dec 15 16:35:41 PST 2004

Hi Ross,

In RTSPClient::createScaleString(float scale), you check to see if
scale == 1.0, and as it's the default value, don't put  "Scale: " in
the header.  However, this seems to prevent a player from returning to
normal speed after having used a different scale value than 1.0.  Since
there doesn't seem to be a way to send incremental changes to scale,
either removing the default check (and hence always send a Scale: in
the header), or maintain an internal state are two resolutions I can
come up with.

Could you check into this?

Thanks,
Matt