[Live-devel] testWAVAudioStreamer problem

Stefan A. Goor stefan.goor at ucd.ie
Tue Feb 3 16:55:24 PST 2004

Two good points, I'll rename the the page from openRTSP to LIVE.COM
Streaming Media, as you might have guessed I was only using openRTSP and
kinda ignored the other parts (oops ;o) ).
As for the link, yeah, that one works as well, I use frames so there's 2
ways to get the page, I suppose.
Thanks for pointing those things out,