[Live-devel] consistent combinations for streaming

Cavalera Claudio Claudio.Cavalera at icn.siemens.it
Mon Feb 9 15:39:09 PST 2004

Hello,
I was reading old mails from the list to get some tips for my work and I've found this one.
I think most of us have only read the first part, since nobody answered the questions; nevertheless I think they deserve an answer which I'm not able to give. If someone is, I would really appreciate the reading.
Thanks
Claudio

[Cut]