[Live-devel] question about using dvd player stream..

Chin-Fu Tsao cftsao at cmlab.csie.ntu.edu.tw
Thu Feb 12 14:30:33 PST 2004

dear all.

I have MPEG2 A/V data(program stream) coming from a DVD player. I have an
application running based on vobStreamer (streamin vob files) so that I can
multicast the stream data.but i dont know how to direct access and stream the
data in the dvd player using vobstreamer.Can you help me or give me some
examples to do that.    thanx a lot..
(I haven't actually yet connected the video data to Live's stdin but I see
there are instructions for that in the FAQ.)

best regards
Chin-Fu Tsao

--

Alan C.F. Tsao ¡]±ä´¼´I¡^