[Live-devel] Streaming an MPEG2 Transport Stream

Jeff Oliver Jeffrey.Oliver at mascorp.com
Wed Jan 14 14:25:33 PST 2004

I have files that are MPEG2 TS files that I'd like to stream as opposed
to the PS or ES files that are supported by the live streamer.

I was just playing around with the code and created a MPEG2TS subsession
class so that I can add it to a on demand server.  I took a byte file
source and routed it to a simpleRTPSink.   Seems to work ok, except that
the data is streamed WAY to fast.

I need a way to limit the bandwidth of the stream to something, in my
case 2Mbps.  Would I need to create some sort of filter/framer to feed
the RTP sink instead of letting the file directly feed the sink?

Jeff Oliver