[Live-devel] On Demand RTSP Server

reza shah rshah0385 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 22 17:39:28 PST 2004

Ross Finlayson wrote:

> No.  As I said in my last message:
>
>         "If you want to include two media types
(e.g., audio and video)
> within a single RTSP-initiated stream, then you
should create just one
> "RTSPServer" object, and one "ServerMediaSession"
object, but add two
> separate "ServerMediaSubsession" objects to it.  For
an example of this,
> see the "vobStreamer" implementation."
>

> But, more importantly, note that RTSP and SIP are
different protocols
> (even
> though they have a lot in common).  A RTSP server
will *not* be able to
> handle SIP calls.

Thanks for quick answer.
Just to make it clear :).
First, my application read the SDP received from SIP
session. Then found
2 media line with different port.
To handle request to two different port i created two
different
RTSPServer(with single environment and taskscheduler)
, since i cannot
create two different port within single RTSPServer
(unicast version).
So i guess there will be to different RTSP stream (for
audio and video).