[Live-devel] Streaming Redirection

Jeff Oliver Jeffrey.Oliver at mascorp.com
Tue Jan 27 13:25:05 PST 2004

I too am interested in the redirection feature.  I was playing around
with some of the code to get this to work, but I don't have anything
working yet.  I added code to parse the destination field and changed
around the code that opens up the sockets, but i couldn't get the
streamer to actually send the RTP data.  If I get a chance I'll take
another look at it and see if I can get it working.

Jeff Oliver