[Live-devel] problem with AMR RTP client

Gabriel Bouvigne gabriel.bouvigne at resonate-mp4.com
Tue Jul 13 14:18:11 PDT 2004

Hello

I am encountering some problems when trying to receive the amr stream of
a 3gp file. (the server is Darwin)

The data I am receiving in my sink does not correspond to the amr data,
and its size is 31 bytes instead of 32.

I noticed that in BufferedPacket::use, the fBuf buffer includes the
correct data, however fHead is 18 while I can see that my data is
starting in 18th position from the start of the buffer (so the fHead
index should be 17).

Anyone encountered problems when trying to receive an amr stream through
an ISMA server?

Regards,

--

Gabriel Bouvigne