[Live-devel] problem with AMR RTP client

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Tue Jul 13 10:41:04 PDT 2004

>I am encountering some problems when trying to receive the amr stream of a
>3gp file. (the server is Darwin)
>
>The data I am receiving in my sink does not correspond to the amr data,
>and its size is 31 bytes instead of 32.

Gabriel,

Have you tried using "openRTSP" to receive the stream?  Is it working
correctly?

(By the way, do you know about the "AMRAudioFileSink" class?  It is a
subclass of "FileSink" that prepends the output file with appropriate AMR
header information.  It is used by "openRTSP" when receiving AMR audio data.)

If "openRTSP" is not working correctly (when recording a AMR/RTP stream),
then please point me at a (publically-accessible) "rtsp://" URL that
illustrates this problem.

(If you're feeling adventurous, take a look at "AMRAudioRTPSource.cpp".  If
there's a bug, it's probably there...)