[Live-devel] Re: Help needed

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Mon Jul 19 22:41:04 PDT 2004

>Can u plz try with a bigger *.mpg file with a file size of around 55 MB or
>more.

No.  It's *your* job to point me at a file that truly  illustrates the
problem that you claim to be seeing.  Because your file "test6.mpg" had no
problems.

>so, Plz try out with the "live.2004.07.13.tar.gz"

No, please upgrade to the latest version of the code (currently 2004.07.20)
and try again.

Please don't post to this mailing list again until all of the following are
true:
1/ You've built the latest version of the code (without modifying it at all)
2/ You have a file that (repeatably) causes problems when streamed with the
latest version of the code, and
3/ You have put this file on a publically accessible web server, so we can
download it and test it for ourselves.

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>