[Live-devel] question from a newbie....

venkata sripada vsripada at cs.odu.edu
Tue Jul 20 02:49:43 PDT 2004

hi

i know that i havent done my homework before posting my questions in my
previous mail...no wonder i didnt get reply...i was going to through the
source code of openRTSP..there one thing which i'm unbale to figure it
out..once we create ports for RTP and RTCP from MediaSession.cpp are we
sending some thing intially even before PLAY command is issued...my
assumption is to tell the ports in the SETUP and start listening to them
and issue the PLAY command..or do we need to do somthing with RTCP even
before we issue PLAY command...

raja