[Live-devel] question from a newbie....

venkata sripada vsripada at cs.odu.edu
Tue Jul 20 11:41:05 PDT 2004

Thanks Ross,one more doubt with respect to ports that we are stating in
SETUP command,I understand that to specify the RTP and RTCP ports we are
taking the current port number from which we are doing RTSP
communication,take the immediate ports see that the RTP port is even and
specify in the SETUP.

Can I hardcode the ports at which client is listening for RTP,RTCP packets
?then my RTSP communication might be taking place from port 1500 and i
might be listening to 2500-2501 for RTP and RTCP packets....is this
fine...

raja