[Live-devel] testMPEG1or2AudioVideoToDarwin.exe problem....

venkata sripada vsripada at cs.odu.edu
Wed Jul 21 18:59:17 PDT 2004

hi

i've problem running testMPEG1or2AudioVideoToDarwin.exe..i know that we i
need to send my credentials to DSS before broadcasting...i dont see any
command line options for this program....the only option i see is the DSS
address..

C:\live\testProgs>testMPEG1or2AudioVideoToDarwin.exe
usage: testMPEG1or2AudioVideoToDarwin.exe <Darwin Streaming Server name or
IP ad
dress>

C:\live\testProgs>testMPEG1or2AudioVideoToDarwin.exe 128.82.x.xx
injector->setDestination() failed: cannot handle ANNOUNCE response:
RTSP/1.0 401
 Unauthorized

do i need to modify any cpp file so that i could send my credentials...and
one more thing i want to know is the kind of authentication supported by
testMPEG1or2AudioVideoToDarwin.exe...since DSS default mode is digest does
this program support this...or only the Basic Auth...

raja