[Live-devel] frame timing problem

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Sun Jul 25 17:04:55 PDT 2004

>As I told your before, I'm trying to stream a single jpeg image (loaded
>from a file into
>memory) all the time, just for testing purposes before trying it with more
>images.
>
>My last doubt is about the fPresentationTime and fDurationInMicroseconds
>values

This is easy: You are trying to simulate streaming motion-JPEG at a
particular frame rate, so just set these parameters based on this simulated
frame rate.

E.g., if you are simulating 5 frames-per-second, then just
         - set fPresentationTime by calling "gettimeofday()"
         - set fDurationInMicroseconds to 200000 (== 1 million/5)

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>