[Live-devel] SingleStep fails : bad file descriptor

Paul Burrowes hakkikt at fastmail.fm
Thu Jul 29 01:07:52 PDT 2004

I had what sounds like this problem last week when implementing on Windows.
Took days to fix, still not sure why, this is my first real Windows project.
I solved it by moving the initialization code into the thread with the event
loop call. I was previously initializing everything in one thread and
starting a new one in which I just started the event loop.

Paul Burrowes