[Live-devel] DarwinInjector and openRTSP

jgeorgas at uci.edu jgeorgas at uci.edu
Thu Jul 29 09:34:44 PDT 2004

> The easiest/best solution for your problem, I think, is to replace your
> "RTPTranslator" with a "MPEG4VideoStreamFramer".

It looks like that was it; thanks.

Now, though, I'm getting the following:

****

Started playing session
Receiving streamed data (signal with "kill -HUP 2161" or "kill -USR1 2161"
to terminate)...
MultiFramedRTPSource::doGetNextFrame1(): The total received frame size
exceeds the client's buffer size (3608).  592 bytes of trailing data will
be dropped!
MultiFramedRTPSource::doGetNextFrame1(): The total received frame size
exceeds the client's buffer size (812).  588 bytes of trailing data will
be dropped!
MultiFramedRTPSource::doGetNextFrame1(): The total received frame size
exceeds the client's buffer size (100).  1300 bytes of trailing data will
be dropped!

****

Is it the RTPSink that needs an increased buffer (and, why is the buffer
size different each frame...)? (I looked into the -b, but it only applies
to the FileSinks, which aren't used in my case).

Thanks once more,

John