[Live-devel] DarwinInjector and openRTSP

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Fri Jul 30 12:10:39 PDT 2004

> > The easiest/best solution for your problem, I think, is to replace your
> > "RTPTranslator" with a "MPEG4VideoStreamFramer".
>
>It looks like that was it; thanks.
>
>Now, though, I'm getting the following:
>
>Started playing session
>Receiving streamed data (signal with "kill -HUP 2161" or "kill -USR1 2161"
>to terminate)...
>MultiFramedRTPSource::doGetNextFrame1(): The total received frame size
>exceeds the client's buffer size (3608).  592 bytes of trailing data will
>be dropped!

The problem here appears to be that you're not passing a correct value in
the "maxSize" parameter to "getNextFrame()".  As you're doing this from
within "doGetNextFrame()" - i.e., to do a simple relay - then you can
probably just pass "fMaxSize" as this parameter.

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>