[Live-devel] Streaming Transport Stream bit rate question

Dixon Siu dixonsiu at mediaglue.co.jp
Wed Jun 2 13:07:02 PDT 2004

Hi Ross,

It is good news to know that Live.com supports VBR for TS file. I have two
questions:

1. With proper setting, can I use the MPEG2TransportStreamFramer to handle
PS file? I have tried using using TS parameter in SimpleRTPSink and
successfully stream PS file. So I guess theoretically it should work.

2. Will you provide MPEG2ProgramStreamFramer to handle PS file for later
release? Without demuxing the content.

Regards,
Dixon

---