[Live-devel] QuickTime Streaming

David Skiba skiba at avaya.com
Wed Jun 9 09:19:00 PDT 2004

I am working with the testMPEG1or2AudioVideoStreamer sample using QuickTime
6.5.1

as the client. Everything works fine when I stream either rtsp or multicast.
When I try to

use unicast I only get the audio in the QuickTime client.

I can use VLC as the client and I get audio and video with all three setups.

Is there something I need to configure with QuickTime or the sdp file in
this case. I changed

the ip address of the audio and video media lines. This is the same sdp file
that works

using the VLC client.

I am running with XP as the client and W2K as the machine running the
server.

Thanks for your help,

Dave