[Live-devel] QuickTime Streaming

Dixon Siu dixonsiu at mediaglue.co.jp
Thu Jun 10 11:54:30 PDT 2004

Ross,

Maybe I wasn't clear. Sorry. I did upgrade the library. It didn't give
negative number but when using QuickTime, now it gives 0 all the time. That
is why I wonder if QuickTime do it differently then others?

Thank you for your quick reply. I will check the OnExpire() again (actually,
I checked that procedure once but didn't notice anything).

Regards,
Dixon