[Live-devel] QuickTime Streaming

Dixon Siu dixonsiu at mediaglue.co.jp
Thu Jun 10 12:27:24 PDT 2004

Ross,

This is not a real issue to my application. But since your library are
famous among developers and if it really is a bug from QuickTime, maybe you
can raise this issue to Apple and ask them to comply to Live.com's library.
Even the evil Microsoft doesn't have this problem in Windows Media Player
(Have to install DirectShow Filter first), I think WMP is really good as in
complying to the RTP standard.

Dixon