[Live-devel] Is the new June 14 version OK?

Dixon Siu dixonsiu at mediaglue.co.jp
Thu Jun 17 18:36:32 PDT 2004

Hi Ross,

I also downloaded the June 14th version. With the new version, when I used
VLC to open the sdp file (means that it receives RTP/RTCP data), VLC stops
after a few seconds. I tested with the older version (April 28), and VLC
works fine. I was trying it on a WinXP -> Win2000. Will try again Win2000 ->
WinXP to see if there is anything wrong with my WinXP box.

Regards,
Dixon