[Live-devel] Is the new June 14 version OK?

Dixon Siu dixonsiu at mediaglue.co.jp
Fri Jun 18 11:01:36 PDT 2004

Hi Ross,

VLC (version 0.7.1) only hangs when it is in Win2000. But strangely, if the
streamer and receiver is in the same box, VLC (same box) does not hang.
Strange. I would say VLC version 0.7.1 has some non standard issues here.

Since WMP (Series 9) is working in both Win2000 and XP, I am satisfied.
Thank you for verifying this issue for us.

Regards,
Dixon