[Live-devel] It seems that the it will use more and more memory?memory leaks?

meibo at sunplus.com.cn meibo at sunplus.com.cn
Fri Jun 18 12:10:15 PDT 2004

We used liveMedia to develop a demo player application in our Embedded
system .
The most code of the player comes from the example "openRTSP",and what we
changed is only that
we changed the  method "addData" of "FileSink" and put data(MPEG Program
Stream in a single
RTP stream.) to our DECODER API.I mean it's impossible that our code has
memory leaks bug.

First we tried it with 16M memory, it works ok for about 1 minutes,then it
work more and more badly.
Then we tried it with 32M memory ,it works ok for  about 4 minutes,then it
work more and more badly.

It seems that the it will use more and more memory.

Is there any other explain for it?

Best Regards,

E-mail: meibo at sunplus.com.cn