[Live-devel] testMP3Streamer.cpp file

Xia Frank Xia at flarion.com
Tue Mar 2 15:55:49 PST 2004

Ross:
here are the changes I made in the testMP3Streamer.cpp file:
1. changed ttl from 1 to 10,
2. changed RTSP Server port from 7070 to 6060
3. changed multicast ip address from "239.255.42.42" to "224.2.55.55"

that's all the change I made, and I guess these changes shouldn't affect the
code performance. the linux machine doesn't have valgrind installed. I will
try to install valgrind if can.

Frank