[Live-devel] testMP3Streamer.cpp file

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Tue Mar 2 11:20:40 PST 2004

>I downloaded your latest release live.2004.03.02.tar.gz and tested streaming
>audio with testMP3Streamer, it crashed twice.
>for your information, I did changed one line of code in your file
>testMP3Streamer.cpp

Frank,

Thanks for the report.  What specific change did you make to
"testMP3Streamer.cpp", and what other change(s) did you make to the code
(apart from defining "DEBUG" in "RTSPServer.cpp")?

Also, if you have "valgrind" installed on your Unix system, then could you
recompile the LIVE.COM code with the "-g" flag (after running "genMakefiles
linux-gdb"), and then run "valgrind testMP3Streamer".  Then, please tell us
what it prints just before it exits.

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>