[Live-devel] ffmpeg <-> live (!)

Roberto Nappi r_nappi at yahoo.it
Mon Mar 22 12:50:21 PST 2004

Hi,
I made a video file .mpg with apiexample that uses
libavcodec. I played myfile.mpg with MPlayer and
FFplay correctly but when I use
testMPEG1or2AudioVideoStreamer, its answer is:

"Unable to open file "myfile.mpg" as a byte-stream
file source"

Besides, if I use for audio video encoding

./output_example myfile.mpg

that uses libavformat, testMPEG1or2AudioVideoStreamer
accepts myfile.mpg but the file reconstructed with
testMPEG1or2VideoReceiver has some frames damaged.

Could someone help me for ffmpeg encoding usage with
live, please?

Regards. Rona.