[Live-devel] ffmpeg <-> live (!)

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Tue Mar 23 07:29:14 PST 2004

>the receiver's answer is:
>MultiFramedRTPSource::doGetNextFrame1(): The total
>received frame size exceeds the client's buffer size
>(10000).  38 bytes of trailing data will be dropped!
>MultiFramedRTPSource::doGetNextFrame1(): The total
>received frame size exceeds the client's buffer size
>(10000).  38 bytes of trailing data will be dropped!
>
>Can I change the client's buffer size?

Yes, this is the buffer size used by the "FileSink" object.  It is an
optional parameter to "FileSink::createNew()" (with default value 10000).

>How do I change it?

You can change it by passing a third argument (e.g., of 20000) to the call to
         FileSink::createNew()
(e.g., in "testMPEG1or2VideoReceiver.cpp", if that is your receiving
application).

(In future releases of the code, I'll make 20000 the new default parameter
value.)