[Live-devel] ffmpeg <-> live (!)

Roberto Nappi r_nappi at yahoo.it
Tue Mar 23 12:28:13 PST 2004

> That usually just means that
> "testMPEG1or2AudioVideoStreamer" can't find
> the file.  Try using an absolute path name - or else
> put "myfile.mpg" in
> the same directory ("testProgs") as
> "testMPEG1or2AudioVideoStreamer" .
OK! Now, when I use the testMPE1or2VideoStreamer for
my  encoded file .mpg, the receiver's answer is:
MultiFramedRTPSource::doGetNextFrame1(): The total
received frame size exceeds the client's buffer size
(10000).  38 bytes of trailing data will be dropped!
MultiFramedRTPSource::doGetNextFrame1(): The total
received frame size exceeds the client's buffer size
(10000).  38 bytes of trailing data will be dropped!

Can I change the client's buffer size?
How do I change it?

Thanks for your support. Best regards. Rona.