[Live-devel] problem with URL redirection

Mi. Braun mi.braun at onlinehome.de
Tue May 11 19:30:58 PDT 2004

Hello,

I've got a problem with the RTSPClient when receiving a redirection to
a relativ/absolute path adress insteat of a complete url.
Then the Adress /dir/file will be interpreted as an complete url,
an therefor could not be received.
I think the problem could be solved by checking, whether
the new redirectionURL starts with a "/" (so it cannot be an complete
url) and then adding the protocol+host information to the beginning of
the string, as given by the old url string.
As I'm not good at writing c++ source code, I cannot do so myself.

regards,
   m. braun