[Live-devel] Variable Bitrate Source

Dixon Siu dixonsiu at mediaglue.co.jp
Thu May 13 17:16:53 PDT 2004

Sorry for any misunderstanding. I "meant" theoretically I can read from a
buffer. But haven't succeed in doing so. I am new to RTP, too. My problem is
that the encoder writes to a buffer with different bitrate corresponding to
the network traffic. So I just need to know if there is any quick and dirty
way to send everything to RTP bucket and let the receiver handles the data
(using a special filter that decode the content from the RTP bucket).

Regards,
Dixon

---