[Live-devel] testMP3Streamer

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Wed May 26 17:22:53 PDT 2004

>The problem I detailed below is still occurring.

David,

Thanks for the report.  I have confirmed this problem - it apparently got
introduced sometime recently when there were changes to the order in which
certain system files were "#include"d for Windows.

I have installed a new version () of the library that fixes this
problem.  Your fix will also work (although only when reading MP3 data from
a file (as is done by "testMP3Streamer"); not when reading MP3 data from a
HTTP stream).

Thanks again for the bug report.

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM