[Live-devel] Question about transferring TS files

Chin-Fu Tsao cftsao at cmlab.csie.ntu.edu.tw
Thu May 27 11:40:37 PDT 2004

Hi all,

I used LiveMedia Library to transfer Transport Stream recently,but meet some
problems.I changed the code setp by step according to the FAQ.But the frames
received in the client seems wrong.I put my test result in the attach files.
There are three files contained in attached file. One if screen captured when
streaming TS(TS.JPG). One is messaged printed by mplayer(note). One is my
source code for TS(MPEG2TSFileServerMediaSubsession.cpp). BTW. I think that
this is not a bandwidth issue because i arrange whole bandwidth for the
transmitting channel (100M)......

any helps will be appreciated..

Regards
alan