[Live-devel] creating sdp file and more about .3g2 file strea ming

Singaravel Ramalingam srama at kyocera-wireless.com
Fri Nov 5 17:59:37 PST 2004

I understand.

Testmp3streamer.exe does not play in quicktime player 6.5, when I give the
sample mp3 file.  But quicktime player buffers and starts playing.. but no
audio.  I gave the URL(rtsp:\\...).

When I use RealOne Player, with the same URL( rtsp:\\..) it does not play.
But when open the testmp3.SDP file by using realone player, it streams and
plays.

I tried using OpenRTSP, it shows the streamed data on the screen.

What shall I do to play this file in Quicktime player?