[Live-devel] compilation error

Roozbeh Zabihollahi ruzbeh at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 17:15:29 PST 2004

Hi,
try subclassing FileServerMediaSubsession and implement
createNewStreamSource and createNewRTPSink functions. I done this work
for implementing a mjpeg stream. It's easy, if you have problems take
a look at AMRAudioFileServerMediaSubsession class.

As you probably now, you must implement a JpegVideoSource class for
instantiating in createNewStreamSource function.

I done this job in this week, let me know if you have problems.

Regards,
- - Roozbeh