[Live-devel] disabling RTCP

Singaravel Ramalingam srama at kyocera-wireless.com
Tue Nov 30 10:54:59 PST 2004

Hi Ross,

If I have a format .3g2 (3gpp MPEG-4 file format) format and file, how do I
go about streaming that using the existing framework?

In the sense, you can give about architectural changes? Or some idea about
quantum of the work involved? For estimation

Or Can I try with VLC player giving the file handle to their frame work to
stream?

VLC player plays this file, but streaming does not work properly. There was
6-7 second initial delay and the complete file is not played.
The file is 15 seconds. Could the bigger file may improve the quality?