[Live-devel] streaming .3g2 file fomat

Singaravel Ramalingam srama at kyocera-wireless.com
Tue Nov 30 10:55:53 PST 2004

Hi Ross,

If I have a format .3g2 (3gpp MPEG-4 file format) format and file, how do I
go about streaming that using the existing framework?

In the sense, you can give about architectural changes? Or some idea about
quantum of the work involved? For estimation

Or Can I try with VLC player giving the file handle to their frame work to
stream?

VLC player plays this file, but streaming does not work properly. There was
6-7 second initial delay and the complete file is not played. The file is 15
seconds. Could the bigger file may improve the quality?

Regards,

Singara

IPD Team Project Leader

Kyocera Wireless (India) Pvt. Ltd.