[Live-devel] Problem with server streaming over TCP

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago at remotevideo.com.br
Thu Oct 7 16:16:50 PDT 2004

Hi,

   I have a client and a server ( subclass of OnDemandServerMediaSession ) both written using Live. When I connect to the server using TCP, if the client disconnects abruptly ( ie, user kills the app, so it won't send a TEARDOWN ). then the server never stops reading from the FramedSource sometimes it freezes the app.
    I did place some breakpoints and tried to follow up the code, but couldn't figure out how to fix it, so I thought it would be better to report the issue.

Best Regards,
    Thiago A. Corrêa