[Live-devel] Symbian Porting

flavio.oliveira at indt.org.br flavio.oliveira at indt.org.br
Thu Oct 7 16:13:48 PDT 2004

Hi Ross,

>I suspect that your implementation of "select()" in Symbian (or at least,
>on the Symbian emulator that you're running) is still faulty.  In
>particular, your "select()" may not be handling the "timeout" parameter
>properly.

I fixed it and I got to listen the music using QT Player and RTSP Server running on Symbian Emulator.
The change: In the BasicTaskScheduler::SingleStep() I am not calling select() when the timeout value is zero. (i.e. tv_timeToDelay values are zero).
Now, I need to test on Device. I'll let you know if I had success!

Regards, Flavio