[Live-devel] about the rtsp session using testOnDemandRTSPServerand mplayer

Fangweiwei fangweiwei at tom.com
Sat Oct 16 22:44:29 PDT 2004

Fangweiwei,ÄúºÃ£¡

	I found what the problem is: the Mplayer first test whether it is a RealMedia rtsp url. If it is not(as the "testOnDemandRTSPServer"), then Mplayer will end this session. and start a new one.
    As follows:
    rtsp_session: Not a Real server. Server type is 'unknown'.
    Not a Realmedia rtsp url. Trying stardard rtsp protocol.(then use a new port for tcp control)
    So can anyone told me how I can edit the code and just not verify if it is a Real server???

    Thank you very much!

======= 2004-10-16 20:40:00 You wrote£º=======