[Live-devel] about the rtsp session using testOnDemandRTSPServer and mplayer

김종성 jsungkim at lge.com
Mon Oct 18 10:59:34 PDT 2004

Hi Fangweiwei,

It's not related to testOnDemandRTSPServer. It seems that you're using the
VideoLAN client as a RTSP client, right? The VLC requests DESCRIBE using a
port, and requests other requests using another port. Even if you're not
using the VLC, it's a problem of the RTSP client.

However, the real problem is that RTSPServer makes a
RTSPServer::RTSPClientSession class instance for the OPTIONS request, but
does not delete it. Another RTSPServer::RTSPClientSession instance handling
the other RTSP requests is always deleted properly.