[Live-devel] liveMedia and autconf library checking

Chris White chriswhite at gentoo.org
Tue Oct 19 04:43:41 PDT 2004

All,

    I was looking over a program today and found that it might benifit
from a better configure script.  The package utilizes liveMedia for some
streaming audio functionality and I was wondering what the best way to
check for liveMedia libs (all 4 of them) was.  I'm hoping that there are
some people out there that have fooled around with autoconf on liveMedia
based apps.  Appreciate any help that comes my way.

--
Chris White <chriswhite at gentoo.org>