[Live-devel] about the last "Receive report"

Fangweiwei fangweiwei at tom.com
Thu Oct 21 18:28:18 PDT 2004

live-devel£¬hi£¡

	    I use the openRTSP and testOnDemandRTSPserver, and I capture the packet use the ethereal.
        I found that, the last "Receive report" sent from client(openRTSP) will cause an ICMP packet. and it reports that
"destination unreachable", which means the server would not receive the last RTCP packet.
        I think it should be patched...

               Yours Sincerely

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡Fangweiwei
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡fangweiwei at tom.com

  Weiwei Fang
  Network Emulation Group
  Lab for Computer Architecture and Network Technology
  Bei Hang University
  P.B.: 37 Xueyuan Road  Beijing 100083  P.R.China