[Live-devel] RTP issues.

David Guthrie guthrie at bmh.com
Mon Oct 25 23:44:40 PDT 2004

I had asked on the list a while back about implementing MRCP v 1 with
the library, and I'm actually doing the implementation now.  I have
added the code to allow the MediaSubsession to stream audio data to the
server.  I implemented the code very much like the
OnDemandServerMediaSubsession, and I'm streaming Ulaw audio.  The
connection is established, data is streamed, but it seems like I get 2
copies of each RTP packet being sent to the server.  The server then
just returns a response that it had no input, which makes sense if the
data is garbled, but what could be causing the RTP data to be sent in
duplicate pairs?

David Guthrie