[Live-devel] RTP issues.

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Tue Oct 26 10:13:29 PDT 2004

At 07:44 PM 10/25/04, you wrote:
>I had asked on the list a while back about implementing MRCP v 1 with the
>library, and I'm actually doing the implementation now.  I have added the
>code to allow the MediaSubsession to stream audio data to the server.  I
>implemented the code very much like the OnDemandServerMediaSubsession, and
>I'm streaming Ulaw audio.  The connection is established, data is
>streamed, but it seems like I get 2 copies of each RTP packet being sent
>to the server.  The server then just returns a response that it had no
>input, which makes sense if the data is garbled, but what could be causing
>the RTP data to be sent in duplicate pairs?

Without seeing your code, it's difficult to say.

(In general, though, we can't give free consulting advice to developers
once they've made substantial modifications to the existing test programs,
or have developed their own custom applications.  If your company is
interested in paying for custom consulting help, please let me know (by
separate email).)

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>