[Live-devel] Live on Windows CE ( eVC 4 )

Gabriel Bouvigne gabriel.bouvigne at resonate-mp4.com
Mon Sep 6 11:05:14 PDT 2004

Ross Finlayson a écrit :

> OK, this shows that the underlying OS thinks that none of the sockets
> have readable data.  (I assume that
> "BasicTaskScheduler::turnOnBackgroundReadHandling()" is getting called,
> to add each socket to "fReadSet".)  This seems to be an OS problem, so I
> can't really help you here.  (I'm assuming that you're not behind a
> firewall that's blocking UDP packets :-)

Good news: it works (kinda slow, but it works)

The problem was related to the network: when connected on the cradle,
the PPC has the same IP adress as the host.

I installed a 802.11b card on the PPC, and it now has a correct unique
(internal) IP adress.
I am now able to receive an ISMA stream (AAC and H263) on the PPC 2002
using liveMedia.

Regards,

--

Gabriel Bouvigne