[Live-devel] MPEG4 Video & Audio Injection to Darwin

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Tue Sep 7 15:15:55 PDT 2004

>I would like to know if live.com has a sample code to inject both MPEG4
>audio and video stream to Darwin Streaming Server. The sample source code
>testMPEG4VideoToDarwin seems to have only video capability. If not, would
>you please give me some advise on what I need to do to get that to work?

First, you will need a 'source' object for your MPEG-4 audio source.  Then
feed this into a "MPEG4GenericRTPSink", and start playing.  You will also
need to create a "RTCPInstance" for this.

Once you've done this, just call "addStream()" on the "DarwinInjector"
object, just as the "testMPEG4VideoToDarwin" test program already does for
MPEG-4 video.

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>