[Live-devel] Using liveMedia to build a rtp relay

o.brunet at free.fr o.brunet at free.fr
Wed Sep 8 10:13:18 PDT 2004

Hi all,

I've seen in recent changelogs some info pertaining to this issue (basically
being able to relay a RTP stream from one unicast/multicast source to N unicast
source).

Is the actual code base OK to play with it, or this feature is still in heavy
'mutation' (I ask that as the testRelay sample seems not to support this) ?

Regards,

----- Message transféré de o.brunet at free.fr -----