[Live-devel] Using liveMedia to build a rtp relay

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Wed Sep 8 03:24:24 PDT 2004

>I've seen in recent changelogs some info pertaining to this issue (basically
>being able to relay a RTP stream from one unicast/multicast source to N
>unicast
>source).
>
>Is the actual code base OK to play with it

Yes, it is now (as of version 2004.09.08).  Note the new
"groupsock::addDestination()" method, which allows you to specify one or
more extra destinations for a 'groupsock' object.

I haven't yet added a comment to "testRelay" explaining how to do this, but
basically you would just call "addDestination" on the "outputGroupsock" object.

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>